Bordering a beautiful cypress preserve and behind an attractive entrance, you will find Whittier Oaks. Whittier Oaks is a guard-gated community located in the northeast section of Parkland. It features lakes, large trees, and beautifully maintained single-family homes on zero lot line or larger lots.
Whittier Oaks offers one and two-story single-family homes with 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2 to 3.5 bathrooms, 2 to 3 car garages, and many have pools. Most homes back up to serene lakes or peaceful preserves.
Residents of Whittier Oaks enjoy the following:
- Impressive manned gated entrance
- Beautiful natural preserves with wildlife
- Great location allowing for walks and bike rides to the neighborhood elementary school via Multi-use trails
- Walk or ride bikes to Terramar Park and the No Limits Playground
- Residents can take advantage of the great location with strolls and bike rides to shopping, dining, and Starbucks
- Lawn maintenance and landscape provided by HOA
Schools are “A” rated with Riverglades Elementary, Westglades Middle, and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
Currently, prices start in the 700,000s.
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2022.