Behind magnificent water features, breathtaking Audubon certified landscape and impressive guarded gatehouses, is one of Florida’s most prestigious communities. Parkland Golf and Country Club is a World Class Resort community offering stately mansions, spectacular estate homes, charming villas and a few luxurious townhouses. Although most homes have Mediterranean and Coral Gables influences, some of the newer mansions have elements of American Modernism.
Upon passing the grand entrance, you are greeted by winding brick streets, roundabouts, water features, reflection pools, and gardens. Exteriors are adorned with front porches with fire places, courtyards, arches, stone exteriors, flowers and vines, For residences that do not backup to the golf course or waterways, there are delightful water features separating neighbors.
This 790 acres of perfection is home to approximately 800 families. Currently, some of Florida’s most respected custom home builders are building and offering mansions for sale.
Residents of Parkland Golf and Country Club enjoy the following:
- A Private Golf Club featuring a Greg Norman golf course with a Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuary certification, Beautiful Old World Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Golf Academy, and Fine Dining
- 43,000 square-foot resort-style sports/social clubhouse with 5-star resort amenities and services
- Fitness Center with 3,300 sq. ft. of state of the art equipment, cardio studio, free weight & strength training station, a variety of fitness classes, and personal training.
- Resort Style Pool Area offers a big and beautiful tropical pool, cabanas, an adult “quiet” pool and spa, attendants, swimming programs, and lessons with an American Red Cross certified instructor.
- Tennis Program with 10 courts, including nine Har-Tru® courts, a Feature Exhibition Court, and one hard surface court, Tennis pro offering private and semi-private lessons
- Spa Cielo with licensed therapists offering head-to-toe treatment. Facials, massages, nail treatments, Raindrop Therapy Massage, Image Skincare products, Reiki, and threading.
- Tiki bar and Cafe
- Children's activity center offering educational and entertaining programs, storytime, arts and crafts, and outside games in the playground
Schools are “A” rated with Park Trails Elementary or Heron Heights Elementary, Westglades Middle, and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Prices in Parkland Golf and Country range from the upper $700,000s for townhomes. Single-family homes begin in the upper $900,000s to over $5,000,000.
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2022.