The Lakes of Parkland offers single family homes with an affordable price and a great location. It is located in northeast Parkland and is close to shopping, dining, entertainment, expressways and is a easy drive to the beach. Since the HOA maintains the yards of each home, it is a popular choice for those who want a more maintenance free lifestyle.
The Lakes of Parkland is surrounded by water and features 2 lakes within the community. Therefore, many of the homes are on the water and have serene water views.
Most homes were built in the mid-1990s and have 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2 to 3 bathrooms, and 2 car garages.
Residents of the "Lakes of Parkland" enjoy the following:
- Community pool with bathhouse
- Peaceful lakes
- Beautiful entrance with gated entry and lush landscape
- Walk or ride bikes to Terramar Park and the No Limits Playground
- Walk or ride bikes to shops, dining and Starbucks
- Having their yard maintained by the homeowner's association
Schools are “A” rated with Riverglades Elementary, Westglades Middle and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Currently prices start in the upper 300,000s.
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.