Country Place is a small and intimate community of approximately 50 impressive custom homes situated on 1/4 acre to one acre lots. Residents enjoy expansive and private space making their homes personal retreats. Beyond it's beautiful gated entrance, you will find stunning homes tucked within manicured natural landscape.
Country Place offers one and two story homes built in the late 1980s and 1990s. The majority of them have over 3,000 sq. ft. under air, have at least 4 bedrooms, pools, and 3 car garages.
Residents of Country Place enjoy the following:
- Electronic gated entry
- Natural and wooded preserves
- Biking and walking trails
- Walk or ride bikes to Terramar Park and the No Limits Playground via multi-use trails
- Walk or ride bikes to Covered Bridge Park
- Peaceful and quiet community
Schools are “A” rated with Riverglades Elementary, Westglades Middle and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
Prices begin in the 600,000s .