Beyond Watercrest's magnificent guard gated entrance, with fountains and manicured landscape, are the most stunning views of a very special lake. Residents lucky enough to own a home on this spectacular lake, enjoy views like none other in Parkland. This beautiful new construction community is being developed around 150 acres of sparkling lakes.
Watercrest offers 1 and 2 story single family homes with 3 to 6 bedrooms, 2.5 to 6.5 bathroom, 2 to 3 car garages and 2,002 to 5,631 Sq Ft of living area. There are estate and executive homes with attractive Craftsman, Mediterranean and Mission influences. Stack stone accents, balconies and welcoming front porches can be found with many homes.
Residents enjoy of Watercrest:
- Nearly 150 acres of sparkling lakes
- Waterfront amenity center with a 10,700 square foot clubhouse with nearly 6,000 square feet of covered terraces,
- Fitness center with aerobics room, men's and women's steam rooms, showers and lockers, children's area, billiard room, and party/event room with catering kitchen
- Resort-style pool and splash park, tot lot, poolside cabanas, covered pavilion,
- Lakeside amphitheater
- Floating dock
- Private neighborhood dog park called Woofercrest
- Impressive guard gated entrance with water features and beautiful landscape
Schools are “A” rated with Heron Heights Elementary or Parktrails Elementary, Westglades Middle and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Home prices range from the mid $500,000s to over 1,300,000
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.