Parkside Estates is a small gated community of only 100 beautiful homes. It is close to several protected nature preserves and parks. It's affordable prices and close proximity to Riverglades Elementary make it a perfect community for families with elementary school aged children.
Parkside Estates offers one and story homes built in the early 2000s. Homes in Parkside Estates feature 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2 to 3 bathrooms, 2 car garages and some have pools. The square footage of the homes vary from 1,700 to 2,700 sq ft.
Residents of Parkside Estates enjoy the following:
- Gated entry
- Tot lot
- Community pool
- Walk or ride bikes to Quigley Park Tennis Center,
- Walk and ride bikes to Riverglades Elementary
- Walk and ride bikes to dining and shopping
- Walk and ride bikes to parks and wildlife preserves
- Lawn maintenance and landscape provided by HOA
Schools are “A” rated with Riverglades Elementary, Westglades Middle and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Currently prices start in the upper 300,000s.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.