Next to Pine Trails Park is the beautiful community of Parkland Estates. Parkland Estates is an intimate community of only 35 estate size homes. It's location makes it the perfect community for those who like to enjoy the outdoors and community events.
Upon entering this gated community, you are greeted by stately and meticulously maintained estate homes with European influences all situated on 1/4 to ½ acre lots. The homes have impressive curb appeal with courtyards, motor courts, double door entries, 3 car garages, fountains, balconies and lush landscape
Parkland Estates offers 1 and 2 story single family homes with 5 to 6 bedrooms, 3 to 5 bathrooms and 2 to 4 car garages. Total Sq. footage varies from approximately 4,000 sq. ft. to 6,000 sq. ft. Most homes were built in early 2005 and 2006. All homes offer high impact resistant windows and high end details.
Parkland Estates residents enjoy the following:
- Stunning gated entrance
- Several Lakes with fountains and passive green space
- A great location which allows residents to walk and ride bikes to concerts and other community events held at Pine Trails Park and Amphitheater.
- Walk and ride bikes to Parkland Recreation and Enrichment Center
- Walk and ride bikes to Parkland's Fishing Pier
- Walk and ride bikes to the state-of-the-art playground which includes a NEOS
- Walking trails with Life Trails fitness equipment
- Walk or ride bikes to local schools
Schools are “A” rated with Park Trails Elementary or Heron Heights, Westglades Middle and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
Price range: 800,000s to over $1,000,000
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.