In the heart of Parkland you will find the beautifully landscaped and guard gated entrance to Cypress Head. Cypress Head is one of Parkland’s most exclusive communities.
In Cypress Head the estate homes are impressive, the front lawns are expansive and the driveways are long making for a truly upscale community. Additionally, the homes and their wooded surroundings have blended perfectly together to create an elegant natural environment.
The centerpiece of Cypress Head is a 62 acre lake which offers some of the best views in Parkland. As a result, the homes on the lake are some of the most desirable real estate in South Florida.
Cypress Head offers one and two story single family homes with upscale character. Home designs vary from executive estates built in the 1980s to newly constructed mansions. A few of the original homes have been torn down and replaced with newer ones. As a result, you will find homes with various designs.
Residents of Cypress Head enjoy the following:
- 2 Newly renovated clubhouses
- Resort style community pool
- Sate-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Yoga Classes
- Fishing and canoeing on over 70 acres lakes stocked with bass
- Fishing Pier
- Regulation sand volleyball court
- Championship Tennis Center with 10 lighted clay courts and a Tennis pro
- Various Tennis programs, camps, leagues and classes
- Playground and parks
- Basketball courts
- Walking and Running Trails
- Manned guarded entrance and armed security
- Beautiful natural preserves with wildlife
- Great location allowing for walks and bike rides to the neighborhood elementary school, Equestrian Center, several parks, farmer's market and restaurants
- Walk or ride bikes to Terramar Park and the No Limits Playground via multi-use trails
Schools are “A” rated with Riverglades Elementary, Westglades Middle and nationally recognized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Prices in Cypress Head range from 600,000 to over 2 million.
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.