|Location||19551 Ginger Court Parkland, FL 33067|
|Garage||2 Car Garage|
|Pool||Community resort style Pool / Spa|
|Lot Size||21,780 sq ft|
|Schools||Park Trails Elementary, Westglades Middle, Stoneman Douglas Senior|
Tucked behind stunning guard gated entrances,fountains, water features and perfectly maintained landscape is Parkland Golf and Country Club. Parkland Golf and Country Club is one of the most Luxurious Communities in Florida.
The European Charm Begins Before you Enter the Home!
As you travel down lovely streets lined with gardens, pass through roundabouts with water features and drive under a quaint stone humpback bridge, you will fall in love with this enchanting community.
Located on a cul-de-sac street lined with lovingly cared for homes, is this 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, Pool Home. Balconies, arched wood garage doors, old world style double doors, meticulously trimmed vines & landscape give this home a Captivating Curb Appeal!
Living Room/Dining Room
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by the living room with 2 story high ceilings, soaring windows and beautiful marble flooring. The dining room area is very spacious and can accommodate large scale gatherings. Splashes of natural light create an elegant and airy space!
Family Room/Kitchen Area
The Kitchen with French Country Influences is beautiful. Creamy off white wood cabinetry, a natural wood island, SS appliances, chic granite, tile back splash and a breakfast area encased by windows create a soft and graceful area. The kitchen opens to a large family room which is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the tranquil views of the pool area. This area was designed for Florida living with glass doors leading to the resort style pool area and porch.
1st Floor Secondary Rooms
There is a bedroom and a bathroom. This area is perfect for the in-laws, nanny or an adult child.
The expansive master bedroom is a retreat. French doors lead to a large balcony overlooking the the pool area and an impressive stoned water feature with reflection pond. The spa like master bath offers a separate shower and large spa tub, fine wood his and her vanities, granite and marble.
Two spacious secondary bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
Another bedroom has an en-suit bathroom.
Catwalk with french doors leading to a balcony
The recently renovated pool with raised spa and other outdoor spaces are beautiful. You will love the new tile in the pool, the raised spa, marble pavers and manicured landscape. Beyond this area, you will find a large green space showcasing a very impressive stone fountain with a reflection pond. This area separates the home from rear neighbors creating a tranquil & private oasis.
- Community Amenities
- A Private Golf Club featuring a Greg Norman golf course with a Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuary certification, Beautiful Old World Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Golf Academy and Fine Dining
- 43,000 square-foot resort style sports/social clubhouse with 5 star resort amenities and services
- Fitness Center with 3,300 sq. ft. of state of the art equipment, cardio studio, free weight & strength training station, a variety of fitness classes and personal training.
- Resort Style Pool Area offering a big and beautiful tropical pool, cabanas, an Adult “Quiet” pool and Spa, attendants, swimming programs and lessons with an American Red Cross certified instructor.
- Tennis Program with 10 courts, including nine Har-Tru® courts, a Feature Exhibition Court, and one hard surface court, Tennis pro offering private and semi-private lessons
- Spa Ceilo with licensed therapists offering head to toe treatment. Facials, massages, nail treatments, Raindrop Therapy Massage, Image Skincare products, Reiki and threading.
- Tiki bar and Cafe
- Children’s activity center offering educational and entertaining programs. Story time, arts and crafts and outside games in the playground