|Location||10090 Cameilla St Parkland, FL 33067|
|Garage||2 Car Garage|
|Pool||Community resort style Pool / Spa|
|Lot Size||21,780 sq ft|
|Schools||Park Trails Elementary, Westglades Middle, Stoneman Douglas Senior|
Tucked behind stunning entrances with “Old World” style guard houses, gates, fountains, water features and perfectly maintained landscape is Parkland Golf and Country Club. Parkland Golf and Country Club is the Gold Standard for Luxurious Country Club Living and is one of the most desirable communities in Florida.
It is deep within this community, in a quiet cul-de-sac, that you will find this Beautiful Home. The home was thoughtfully situated and built on a very Special lot, to maximize the Breathtaking views of the golf course, waterways and the estuary from most rooms. As a result, it is place to relax and rejuvenate!
Located at the end of a lovely and rarely traveled cul-de-sac street lined with fabulous and newly constructed homes. It’s Flawless manicured landscape and lovingly maintained exterior give this home an impressive curb appeal.
The home’s Open/Great room design allows for a Light and Airy Oasis where Panoramic Views take center stage. Offerings: soaring ceilings and windows, marble flooring, motorized blinds and Plantation shutters add to the homes relaxed vibe.
Great Room/Kitchen Area
You will find in this area a fabulous kitchen with beautiful wood cabinetry, new SS appliances, granite, tile back splash, Murano Lighting and a breakfast area encased by windows. The kitchen opens to a large great room which is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the tranquil views. This area was designed for Florida living.
Sun drenched via a wall of windows the expansive master bedroom is a retreat. You will love waking up to glorious sunrises over the waterways, golf course and estuary. This spacious and luxurious suite offers an inviting sitting area. The spa like master bath offers a separate shower and large spa tub, a fine wood double vanity, granite and marble. His and her closets both have built ins and cabinets.
1st Floor Secondary Rooms
There is a bedroom with an en-suit bathroom on the other side of the home. This suit is perfect for the in-laws, nanny or an adult child.
Formal Living Room/Office/Den
Located in the front of the home, off the foyer, is a room with a double door entrance. It is currently an office. However, it could be used for various purposes.
The two spacious secondary bedrooms both have upgraded en-suite bathrooms. Additionally, there is a large loft with a closet and lovely wide plank wood flooring. The loft could be easily converted to a bedroom.
The huge screened porch is the perfect spot to enjoy nature and the beautiful landscape. Additionally, it is perfect for large scale outdoor entertaining.
Due to the lot’s pie shape and water frontage, the backyard is extremely large and private. The landscape is lush, tropical and perfectly maintained. There is plenty of room for a large pool.
- A Private Golf Club featuring a Greg Norman golf course with a Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuary certification, Beautiful Old World Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Golf Academy and Fine Dining
- 43,000 square-foot resort style sports/social clubhouse with 5 star resort amenities and services
- Fitness Center with 3,300 sq. ft. of state of the art equipment, cardio studio, free weight & strength training station, a variety of fitness classes and personal training.
- Resort Style Pool Area offering a big and beautiful tropical pool, cabanas, an Adult “Quiet” pool and Spa, attendants, swimming programs and lessons with an American Red Cross certified instructor.
- Tennis Program with 10 courts, including nine Har-Tru® courts, a Feature Exhibition Court, and one hard surface court, Tennis pro offering private and semi-private lessons
- Spa Ceilo with licensed therapists offering head to toe treatment. Facials, massages, nail treatments, Raindrop Therapy Massage, Image Skincare products, Reiki and threading.
- Tiki bar and Cafe
- Children’s activity center offering educational and entertaining programs. Story time, arts and crafts and outside games in the playground